Hey it's been a while. I imagine that Amy told you how to find me. Your family is so beautiful. It doesn't seem possible that we could actually have kids that are 9 huh? Course mine are only 5 and that still seems weird. Well I am adding you to my list of blogs to "stock". Have a good one.
2 comments:
Hey it's been a while. I imagine that Amy told you how to find me. Your family is so beautiful. It doesn't seem possible that we could actually have kids that are 9 huh? Course mine are only 5 and that still seems weird. Well I am adding you to my list of blogs to "stock". Have a good one.
You sure stay busy with those kiddos. There is so much to do there in Richfield I never knew! We look forward to seeing you next week.
Post a Comment