Lydia was being so cute in the bathtub the other day. After I got her dressed and brushed her hair she was still singing. Even though it made me miss my session at the temple (Sorry Katie). I decided I had to take a few minutes and record her song.
A blog about all of us
Posted by
Stefanie
at
4:13 PM
3 comments:
So cute! Blake loves that song too. When he saw the video I told him it was his cousin Lydia and he said, "I can play with Lydia" We will have to arrange that soon!
Listening to Woodstock sing is one of the greatest joys of my life. Every time Pebbles gets cranky she bursts out singing this song.
Melts my heart - even if Pebbles doesn't always appreciate it.
So cute Stef and so glad you finally posted again - how about your other blog now.? :)
Post a Comment