Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Proof at Last

For years I have been wondering why it takes us so long to get ready to go anywhere.
Why do I have to get up at 7:00am to get us ready for 1:00pm church?
How does everyone else do it so much faster?

Well, now I have proof. Recorded on film.
It's not just me.

This is a Boot Race, part of the Little Cowboy Rodeo.
The object is to run to the end of the field,
find your shoes,
put them on,
and run back.

As fast as you can.



(Sorry, you may have to scroll down and pause the music to hear the video.)

5 comments:

Chelsi said...

I LOVE it!!! Aren't kids great?

JaMiEj said...

LOL! Omg.. Stef? You're completely right! It's not you! Oh man! Have I mentioned before that I want like, five copies of Cannon for my children? That was the best! Thanks for the laugh!

JaMiEj said...

Oh! And they're just SANDALS!!! LOL

Stefanie said...

Yes, they're VELCRO sandals! And Ben was barely ahead of him!

Forsythe said...

That is hilarious! Both Ben and Cannon were the last ones out of all those kids. Maybe it is because they are perfectionists. I know that all of those kids did not put on their shoes correctly!