Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School

On the morning of the first day of school, I was busy doing something, ( I can't remember what), and decided I would just take first-day-of-school pictures after the kids got home. Jef was horrified at the thought, so he took the camera and took pictures of three oldest as they left.


So here are Ben and Emily on their way to 4th and 3rd grade:
Robyn off to 6th grade (Middle School!)

Cannon's first day of Kindergarten was a few days later. He has been loving it so far. Except for the day he had a substitute. He didn't like that at all.
And, of course, if Cannon is getting his picture taken, then Jennie and Lydia will want in, too.


3 comments:

JaMiEj said...

Aw! What adorable, fun little kids!

Nichole said...

What darling kids! I can't believe Robyn is in 6th grade! That's crazy!

Lisa said...

Awh... how cute! They are all getting so big! Jennie is huge! Lydia looks like she might definitely be heavier than Sadie now... :)