Monday, January 11, 2010

And There You Have It

You know how it is when you haven't written in your journal for a year? Or two? And it becomes harder and harder to even think about because you think you're going to have to record a year or two of events? Pretty soon the journal is abandoned altogether. Until you have a great lesson on Journals, and you decide to try again. I gave a lesson on Journals once, and told them not to try and catch up. Give a very brief summary of how you got to this point, and then just write about today. And then keep writing about every day.

So that's what I'm going to do, because this blog has been abandoned so long it has become a burden. So here's what I've missed since Halloween:

Ben turned ten. All he wanted for his birthday was an old-fashioned egg beater. Funny boy. He got it and was thrilled.


We went and cut down a Christmas tree.


Jennie turned four. She wanted a My Little Pony Coloring Book. She's very into coloring lately.


Emily danced beautifully in her Christmas recital. (Robyn decided she would be far too busy to take dance this year.)


We got some new pajamas on Christmas Eve


And had a great Christmas day.Whew! There you go. Now I can start fresh and hopefully stay caught up this year.

1 comments:

JaMiEj said...

Yay Stefanie! That was great. And I'm glad to know that you're still a crazy reader! ha! Love ya!