We had a great time at Loni's for Thanksgiving. There was lots and lots of great food, and we had lots of fun. And what's the best part of Thanksgiving?
Lydia was passed around quite a bit and had a great time visiting with everyone. Here she is with Kellie.

Jennie and Madeline sharing some kind of inside joke. It's a cousin thing.

Emily, Elizabeth, and James.

Andrew, Joshua, and, let's see... Yep, that's Ben, alright.
Josiah (I think), Emily, Robyn, Charity, and Katrina

Josiah (I think), Emily, Robyn, Charity, and Katrina





2 comments:
Looks like the kids had a fun Thanksgiving! I am sure they did not care as much about the food then they did about playing with their cousins. We look forward to seeing you and baby Lydia next weekend. Have a nice weekend!
Cute kids! Jennie looks so big now that there's a Lydia. Looks like a good time!
Post a Comment