Well, Jef left for China on Sunday morning.
And I think he took my ambition with him.
We've basically done nothing since he left.
Sure, I went to my PTO meeting, and Ben went to Scouts
But mostly we've just been sitting around
Which is silly because he's gone most of the day even when he's in town,
Maybe it's because no one is going to notice if I did anything or not.
No one is going to walk through the door at the end of the day and say,
"So, what did you do today?"
So I don't do anything
P.S. The one thing I have done in the last week is make the yummiest pumpkin bread ever.
Here's the link to the recipe. You gotta try it!
And I think he took my ambition with him.
We've basically done nothing since he left.
Sure, I went to my PTO meeting, and Ben went to Scouts
But mostly we've just been sitting around
playing cards
watching movies
reading
Just waiting for Jef to get home, I guessWhich is silly because he's gone most of the day even when he's in town,
Maybe it's because no one is going to notice if I did anything or not.
No one is going to walk through the door at the end of the day and say,
"So, what did you do today?"
So I don't do anything
P.S. The one thing I have done in the last week is make the yummiest pumpkin bread ever.
Here's the link to the recipe. You gotta try it!

1 comments:
Well just cuz no one is going to monitor you doesn't mean you shouldn't do something silly. But I know you miss Jef. He'll be home soon! :)
Post a Comment