Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Story-Telling Festival

Well, my term as PTO President is pretty much over. Wahoo! Now I just have to organize all my junk and pass it on. It was a lot of work, but I'm leaving it better than I found it, and we did add one very cool event this year. This last week, we had the first annual Story Telling Festival. And it was just so cool. The Old West and Fairy Tale booths were our favorites, as you can tell from the pictures.

First we met a couple of princesses....



And various other royalty...

(darn sun)

Danced the Maypole...



Then we headed West and ran into some cowboys (and cowgirls)...

Even saw a few Indians!

(Jennie was so cute! They had some Native American dancers there, and once her headband was on, she just joined in!)



But what happens when Fairy Tales meet Old West?



And (almost forgot) we listened to a few stories.

The funny thing is that I took several pictures,
but they all look like this.
You'd never guess they actually like to listen to stories.

1 comments:

JaMiEj said...

This last picture is awesome. Such listeners! Oh and I really like Emily's shirt! Woot! That really looked like an awesome idea to do all that. Looks like you guys had a really great time. And you're GORGEOUS! Thanks for putting a picture of yourself in there! ;)