

Oh my gosh, I cut my hair!
Cut it clear off!
And I have to say that I love it. But not everyone shares my opinion.
Cannon cried.
Emily said I looked "scary."
Jef said it would take some getting used to.
But let me just tell ya...
It is a glorious thing to feel the wind blow through short hair.
And my shower time has been drastically reduced because I don't have to wash 20 lbs. of hair.
And it takes me about 1 minute to do my hair.
Who wouldn't love that?
Surprise!
11 years ago

3 comments:
It's so you! It really looks like the best choice you could have made - like you've had this haircut forever. I LOVE IT!
Hey I do not blame you it is hot this summer, and now you are hot too! Jeff probably said that because he knows you are going to picked up by other men, be careful!
I love your hair! And, I totally relate to the quick shower and one-minute hairdo--that's a big reason my hair stays as short as it is. Everyone else will adjust in time. Congrats on a bold hair move!!!
Post a Comment