Ben's birthday was the day after Thanksgiving. On our way home from Roosevelt, we decided to stop at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point for a little birthday adventure. It was SO cool! I had never been there before, but we ended up spending about three hours, just because we were having so much fun.
Anyone who's been there can probably guess that the sand and water table was the kids' favorite. I loved how there was stuff for the kids to actually do, but also tons of things to interest adults,
and even things to occupy very small children!
(OK, so I realize that a good mother would have been stopping her one-year-old from eating the sand instead of kneeling down to take a picture. But how could I pass up that kind of photo opportunity?) (For those concerned mothers out there, it's been five days now, and she's shown no unusual behavior. Except for eating sand, of course.)
Surprise!
11 years ago

2 comments:
That place looks so cool! What a fun birthday! And, I must not be a very good mom since we have our fair share of photos with Gracie doing things that I should have stopped before grabbing a picture. But, what's the fun in that?
I'm right there with you and Chelsi - I too have more photos than I should of Woodstock doing things that were at least slightly hazardous to herself or others.
Post a Comment