Thursday, February 5, 2009

Newlywed Winners

At the Relief Society Valentines dinner last night, they played the Newlywed Game (kind of), and Jef and I were chosen as one of the couples to participate. We basically smoked everyone else, and won by getting 10 out of 12 questions the same. Which ones did we miss, you ask? Well, Jef said I'm a pessimist when I said I was an optimist, and Jef says I make the messes while I said I clean up the messes. But he did agree that I'm sweet instead of salty, can carry a tune, and I'm always right, so I guess he made up for it. :)

(This is not the greatest picture of us, by the way. I'm sure we looked much cuter up on the stage. :)

4 comments:

Chelsi said...

Congratulations! Very impressive that you know each other so well. However, that sweet vs. salty question... that's a little out there, isn't it?

Sara said...

We would so lose at this game! :) Even after having being married for 6 years.

CONGRATS!

Kendra said...

Congrats and I think it is a really cute picture of you guys.

Mindy said...

I am definitely salty, and I do make the messes. You are awesome. Keep up the good work. Ha ha