OK, I have my weird computer quirk worked out so that I can once again shrink my pictures without huge hassle. Whew!
So... what did I miss?
I guess most important is that Robyn had a birthday way back in May.
She turned ELEVEN!!!
She got an mp3 player, and it's hardly been out of her ear since. She had a fun party with her friends, where she was pampered and painted and fussed over. Perfect birthday treatment.
Then, of course, there was the dance recital. My girls danced beautifully, as usual.
Sometime in there, the boys took a trip to Wah-Wah Hard Pan, which is a vast expanse of...
nothing. Absolutely nothing.But it's great if you need a nice big place to ride your scooters
We took a "before" picture (Katie is NOT supposed to be smiling, here)...
Thanks, gals, it was a blast!

2 comments:
Fun trip! You all look so beautiful and pampered. Too bad Katie's such a happy person and just couldn't keep her smile to herself. :o)
This is what I need to do. Catch up. I totally skipped over my daughter's baptism (guilt...guilt...guilt) Looks like you have been having a great summer. I love seeing pictures of your family. Everyone looks so great!
Post a Comment