Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Introduction

Oh, hello there! Haven't seen you around lately. How've you been?
Good, good. Glad to hear that. Have you met my brother, Tom?



No, you wouldn't have. We don't really let him out much.

You just never know what he'll do next.
Yes, yes. Nice to see you, too. I've got to be getting my brother back to his room now. I'll see you later!
Bye!



P.S. Tom played Othello for the Shakespeare competition, and did an amazing job. Really, he was brilliant. They're going to be doing the whole play a little later in the year. So you'll get a second chance to see this scene for yourself. :)

2 comments:

JaMiEj said...

Man he looks awesome! But this scene is so FREAKY!

Chelsi said...

I didn't realize you had anyone like that in your family. I guess that would make it my family, too. Yikes! :o) (Great make-up job!)