OK, well we've got some more high quality footage for you here today. Ben's dance program was last night, and he did an awesome job. The first video is their first attempt to come out on stage and dance.
It didn't work.
The music starts, it all looks good, and then... the teacher has to kick a couple kids off the stage because they came on with the wrong class.
I hate it when that happens.
I hate it when that happens.
But I really included this video because you can hear Cannon and Jennie cheering in the background, and it is just so cute!
And our second video today is of Ben actually dancing.
Except for that on both dances, I started recording, had technical difficulties, had to stop and start again. So I'm afraid you don't get to see the beginning of either of his dances. Sorry, you just should've been there, is all.
But now, I present to you, Benjamin Anderson dancing hip-hop in...
Renegade Master!!!
And our second video today is of Ben actually dancing.
Except for that on both dances, I started recording, had technical difficulties, had to stop and start again. So I'm afraid you don't get to see the beginning of either of his dances. Sorry, you just should've been there, is all.
But now, I present to you, Benjamin Anderson dancing hip-hop in...
Renegade Master!!!
And our third and last video is of, you guessed it, Ben dancing! But this time there's a little clogging action going on. Very cool because it's so noisy. This one is called
Go Christmas
This presentation was sponsored by the ProudMoms-LousyFilmers Association.


1 comments:
you ar enot a lousy filmer! That was cute! I loved the worm. I did not know that they had dance groups like that for boys. Richfield surprises me sometimes. Was that clogging or tap dancing I am not sure. Well what a great dancer you have you are going to have to beat the girls off. MErry Christmas!
Post a Comment