A blog about all of us
Holy cow you have a lot of milk! Is that a gallon for each child? lol Cute boys!
haha.. get it? cow.. milk...? Awww.. I'm tired....
That's a gallon a day for a week. I just went shopping this morning. And every person I pass in the grocery store says the same thing, "Holy cow!" I wonder if they get it. ;)
LOL it took me a minute to find the cars, I was too stunned at the milk. It would take us MONTHS to go through that much!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Holy cow you have a lot of milk! Is that a gallon for each child? lol Cute boys!
haha.. get it? cow.. milk...? Awww.. I'm tired....
That's a gallon a day for a week. I just went shopping this morning. And every person I pass in the grocery store says the same thing, "Holy cow!" I wonder if they get it. ;)
LOL it took me a minute to find the cars, I was too stunned at the milk. It would take us MONTHS to go through that much!
Post a Comment