Monday, March 31, 2008

Ice Skating

On Saturday I took my young women to Salt Lake for the General Young Women's Conference. (Special thanks to John and Chelsea for watching Lydia during that no-babies-allowed event.) While we were there we, of course, toured temple square. But then we went ice skating! I've never been before, and neither had most of my girls. I was so very proud of myself for letting go of the wall after only one time around, but then this little tiny girl came and showed us all up. I'm afraid I never quite got around to those one-footed moves and the pirouettes, but here's a picture of one of my own fancy moves.

See you at the Olympics!

2 comments:

Forsythe said...

I am glad you had a good time and that we could help out. It was fun to have another baby in the house becuase Blake is not a baby anymore, Lydia helped me realize that!

Sara said...

The next time you're in SLC - let me know. :) We can introduce Lydia and G to each other.