"... and prove me now, herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it."
I now present to you proof that God wasn't kidding when he said that.
Today I sent ten big garbage bags
stuffed full of children's clothes to D.I.
Ten!
"So," you're thinking, "You got sick of doing laundry, and now your kids are going naked all summer?"
Oh no. No fear of that. Their drawers and closets are still stuffed with clothes.
Not to mention the laundry pile that's taller than Cannon. (You think I'm kidding, don't you?)
But, just in case some child decides to grow in the night and suddenly doesn't fit into any of those clothes, we're still covered.
Because I still have TWENTY-ONE boxes full of clothes in every size and season filling up every little bit of storage space in my entire house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have never in my life questioned the principle of tithing.
Until now.
I just don't have any more room!
Surprise!
11 years ago

1 comments:
I love it! Who would have thought you'd have to fudge on your tithing because you have too many blessings. :o) That's how I'll have to start seeing my cramped space--just a ton of blessings filling it up.
Post a Comment