Sunday, September 6, 2009

No More Pictures for a While

My camera is missing. Can you hear the sob in my voice? I'm so sad!
The last time I saw it is when we went to the wedding in Heber City. While in Heber City, I did run into a grocery store for a second without locking my car. Could it have disappeared then? Or did it happen after we were home again? I'm not sure, but I haven't seen it since last Saturday.
So, my blog will be picture-less for a while, until my camera is either found or replaced.
I know, I can feel your sorrow from here. But it's going to be ok, because maybe I'll get a new camera!

But, of course, the whole problem with replacing my camera is that I probably wouldn't be satisfied with a similar camera to the one I lost.
Oh, no no. Times have changed! It's time to upgrade!
I need more zoom! More megapixels! More features!
Which, of course, all adds up to... More money!
>Sigh<

So, like I said. No more pictures for a while.

0 comments: