Since beginning kindergarten, Cannon has started a bad habit. He likes to chew on the neck of his shirt. Maybe it's the pressure of public school? I don't know. I didn't think kindergarten was supposed to be that stressful. But he always has a wet, chewed-up collar. Today I found out that he's expanding his habit. He was sitting watching Ben play a computer game, and he started chewing on the nearest available shirt. Turns out, it was Ben's shirt that was closest. And it wasn't enough to get Ben's shirt all wet and wrinkled. Cannon got a little carried away, and started chewing on Ben, as well! And Ben's shoulder didn't just get wet and wrinkled, it got teeth marks!
It was at this point that my children decided to take matters into their own hands. I thought they were rather clever. They used their own money to go and buy Cannon some gum. So now he can chew the gum instead of his shirt. Of course, that won't work at school, but we'll see how he does over the weekend. My little vampire.
Surprise!
11 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment