Emily got one of these clamp-on goose-neck lights for her birthday, and everyone who has seen it has said, "Hey! I need/want one of those!" So if you've spent years looking for the perfect gift, here it is!
Everyone wants one!
(This post was not sponsored by any lamp-making companies, but if they're giving out commissions, let me know!)
Surprise!
11 years ago

2 comments:
Well if anyone wants one, I've had one for years that I got from my roommate and have never found a good use for... so I think, this sure is cool... as I put it once again in the closet until I pull it out next time I move and think the same thing all over again... so tell anyone they can have mine if they want it... maybe they can find a place to put it...
We want it! Every one of my kids think they need one now. There's always arguments between the kid who wants to read and the kid who wants to go to sleep about whether the light should be on or off. This handy-dandy little gadget solves the problem!
Post a Comment