Conversation with a 2-year-old
Can I have a tuna sandwich?
You want a tuna sandwich?
No!
What do you want?
(No answer)
Do you want a peanut butter sandwich?
No! I want a peanut butter sandwich!
(Duh!)
Mom makes peanut butter sandwich and gives to child.
Child cries.
I don't want a sandwich!
Mom puts child in bed.
Child stays in bed for about 2 minutes.
Child comes out happy.
I want to eat my sandwich!
Child eats half of sandwich and falls asleep.
I wish I could say that this happened once or twice and it was cute so I put it on my blog.
But actually this happens almost daily.
I know what you're going to say.
"Why don't you feed her lunch earlier before she's so tired?"
Sorry, she's not hungry earlier. She doesn't want to eat earlier.
She always gets hungry and tired at the same time.
And no, I don't really want advice. Just to vent. She'll grow out of it eventually. :)
Have a nice day, and enjoy your lunch!
I know what you're going to say.
"Why don't you feed her lunch earlier before she's so tired?"
Sorry, she's not hungry earlier. She doesn't want to eat earlier.
She always gets hungry and tired at the same time.
And no, I don't really want advice. Just to vent. She'll grow out of it eventually. :)
Have a nice day, and enjoy your lunch!

0 comments:
Post a Comment