Monday, October 6, 2008

And There You Have It

Two weeks! It only took me twice as long to blog my trip as it did to live it. Not bad. Thanks to all of you who have followed me clear through the TWENTY blog entries I required to share an eight day trip. (Some people are just long-winded. That's all there is to it.) If you're just tuning in, this all started clear back at Niagara Falls.
But don't worry, I'm sure I won't be going anywhere else for at least another eight years, so you'll have some time to recuperate.
But seriously, this trip was such a blessing, and I really feel as if I was led to the places I needed to go and the people I needed to see. Even though it wasn't a convenient time, and we couldn't necessarily afford it, I felt such a strong need to go. And now I'm so glad that I did. If only all of life's callings were so much fun. ;)

2 comments:

Kendra said...

Thanks for sharing. I have enjoyed reading about it for two weeks!

Forsythe said...

Sounds like you guys had an amazing trip. You deserved a trip away! Hopefully the next one is closer than 8 years away!