Monday, October 20, 2008

What Kind of Water?

Jennie has something against hot water. Or even warm water. Why anyone would want to take a cold bath is beyond me, but she does. I'm always trying to make her bath as warm as possible, without her getting after me. Except she can't get the terminology quite right. When it's too warm, she says,
"No, I want clean water."
Does she think the warm water is dirty? I don't know. But she must have picked up on the fact that she wasn't saying it quite right, because now if it's too warm, she says,
"No, I want dry water."
What a cutie.

3 comments:

Kendra said...

Love it! Kids say the funniest things. The other day my son Gage was telling me that "Mom, I hate bees!" I said, "Gage, bees make honey and help the flowers grow."
To wich he replied, "Yeah, but they have swords in their butts."
Gotta work on the potty-mouth, but I had to laugh!

Sara said...

So cute!

The Batchelders said...

Hi Stef! I'm following your blog now, it's fun to be able to see what your family is up to more than once a year! You are stinkin hilarious and your kids are so cute -looks and the things they say.