Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween


On October 31st, I became the proud mother of a ninja, a gypsy, a pumpkin, a witch, Superman, and a princess. It was quite a day. And, of course, with the transformation of my children came an absurd amount of candy. I had a few pieces yesterday afternoon and was sick the rest of the day, so I don't know how my children can stomach the amazing amounts of sugar they've ingested in the last two days. I finally got tired of it, and the candy pails have now disappeared. (Much to Jef's consternation who just now couldn't find any candy to snitch.)

2 comments:

Forsythe said...

Such cute halloween kiddos. You should have sent the candy my way, don't you know pregnant ladies need chocolate? Good thing Blake collected some for me!

Kendra said...

Cute kids. I had a Potato-head, a spider girl, iron man, and a witch. I wish I could get rid of all the candy but the kids have hidden it from me!