Well, I've been anxiously awaiting the day when I could post that
Jennie is potty-trained!
Hooray!
She hasn't had an accident in three days, so I think it's officially official now. Of course, at this point, it's questionable whether my life is any easier or not. Changing her diaper three or four times a day was much less time consuming than running to the potty with her twenty times a day. Which makes me contemplate one of life's inconvenient truths:
That sometimes, in order to move forward,
you must first take a step backward.
Sounds like a fortune cookie.
But it's still true, and I have to keep reminding myself that we're moving toward independence, here, and that's a good thing. So...
Hooray for Jennie!
Surprise!
11 years ago

1 comments:
Hooray!
Is it horrible, awful, unthinkable of me that when Woodstock will start potty training that the sitter will have her for several hours and has potty trained dozens of kids over 25 years and will surely correct any stupid errors I make?
*Crawling back into my hole*
Post a Comment