Sunday, November 9, 2008

Wow

The other day I had the brilliant idea that we should all go outside and do some yard work. I could work on dismantling the garden, and the kids could rake leaves. Well, it was actually going quite well until a whole ton of butterflies showed up. And then, even though I kept working on the garden, the kids were definitely done raking leaves. They ran to get my camera, and spent the next hour taking way too many pictures of our visitors. (Where do they get that from, anyway?) Although there were a whole lot of blurry pictures, there were actually a few that turned out amazingly well. The first picture was taken by Ben, and the second by Robyn. Handily enough, Reflections entries are due this week. The theme is Wow, and coincidentally, that's exactly what I said when I saw these pictures. Wow.

2 comments:

Forsythe said...

"wow" those really are great pictures! Talented photographers!

Kendra said...

How convenient! for me, I mean. I was just looking for a great pic of a butterfly for my young women's lesson tomorrow! Thank your talented children for me, they are an answer to my prayers.