While up North, we took the opportunity
to go to the zoo!
We saw LOTS of animals!
This white alligator was about the
coolest thing I saw all day.
P.S. It is NOT an albino! Crazy, huh?
This white alligator was about the
coolest thing I saw all day.
P.S. It is NOT an albino! Crazy, huh?

We got real close to the leopard,

Hung out with the giraffes,
Rode the elephant,
Pet the tigers,

Fed the snakes,
Met the turtle,

And rode the caterpillar.

Rode the elephant,

Pet the tigers,

Fed the snakes,

Met the turtle,


And rode the caterpillar.

We also measured Robyn.
She's still got a little growing to do.

It was a full day. And Mike pulled the wagon almost the whole time, carrying one child or another.

And, most importantly, we rode the train. Next time I will do this FIRST, since my boys had a very hard time enjoying any of the animals because all they wanted to do was
RIDE THE TRAIN!!!


Notice how red Jennie's cheeks are? The poor girl had a fever the whole weekend, and didn't have much fun. Turns out she had an ear infection and also that she is allergic to ibuprofen. Crazy, huh?
Also on this trip, I got to see Sara, an old high school chum whom I have not seen in about ten years. Her little girl is about a month older than Lydia, and it was lots of fun to see her.
Thanks everybody for a great time!


And, most importantly, we rode the train. Next time I will do this FIRST, since my boys had a very hard time enjoying any of the animals because all they wanted to do was
RIDE THE TRAIN!!!


Notice how red Jennie's cheeks are? The poor girl had a fever the whole weekend, and didn't have much fun. Turns out she had an ear infection and also that she is allergic to ibuprofen. Crazy, huh?Also on this trip, I got to see Sara, an old high school chum whom I have not seen in about ten years. Her little girl is about a month older than Lydia, and it was lots of fun to see her.
Thanks everybody for a great time!

2 comments:
I'm so glad you found us! Your family looks like they're loving life. And, the zoo looks like a blast!
Okay, where did you find all those cool things a the zoo?! Clearly, we need to spend more time searching and less time staring at the white alligator. :)
It was SO GOOD to see you! I love having visitors.
Post a Comment