They put in this great bike path next to a new road they built, and it is fabulous for taking walks with the kids. One day the boys were riding their bikes, and I was walking along with the stroller, when Ben announced that he had to go.
Now.
So I pointed to a nearby ditch and suggested he take his potty stop there. Cannon thought that was the coolest thing ever and decided he had to go, too.
Well, on we went and I thought the event was over.
Not so.
It has now become a regular ritual to stop at that ditch every time we pass it. If I object and voice my doubts about their urgent need, I am treated to a hopping, crouching, knee-crossing demonstration of just how important it is to stop at that ditch.
Every time.
Surprise!
11 years ago

1 comments:
Little boys are so hilarious.. THIS is awesome! Thanks for being the kind of mom to let them do that! :)It's like that Reba episode! Reba's son comes in and takes a two liter of juice, explanation being: Dad told me I could pee in the yard, but I didn't have to go yet.
Post a Comment