See? All you need is the right label. Hee hee hee.

The part you're watching for in this video is where Jennie stands up. If you're not impressed, then you try it. And then put it on your blog so we can all see. It's been great fun watching everyone around here try to do it. No hands, no crossing your ankles. Knees turned slightly in, with feet spread apart.
Go ahead, just... stand up.
P.S. Everything in this post was recorded directly after feeding Jennie a bowl of cold cereal. In case you were wondering about her clothes.
Hey Lisa: You should definitely have someone filming if you decide to try this! Lol


2 comments:
That second picture really is WEIRD to see! I don't know what the deal is, but I'm not sure I have ever seen her smile like that. Ever! I'm happy to finally see it! Good call on the shirt! ;)
HA! It takes me a fule 30 seconds to go from sitting to standing these days if I don't have help! My getting up looks more like a very very slow back handspring... feet feet, body, push up hard with hands... Jennie is adorable...
Post a Comment