Sunday, June 15, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged by my cousin Tiffani!
This version asks you to list 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions or collections, and 3 surprising facts about myself. Then I get to tag 5 people at the end of my post. So here you go:


3 Joys ~
#1 - Seeing the first little sprouts coming up in my garden.
#2 - Reading to my children.
#3 - Teaching Jessica (one of my Laurels who happens to be deaf) how to play the piano.


3 Fears ~
#1 - Not having enough air.
#2 - Losing Jef or any of the kids.
#3 - Everyone knowing what a lousy housekeeper I am.
(And now that you all know, I can move on. :)


3 Goals ~
#1 - To finish the ASL Book of Mormon
#2 - Three months food storage.
(Not as scary as a year. We'll get to that next,
after we figure out where to put it.)
#3 - To solve the Sarah MacLean/Campbell mystery
(my GGG Grandmother)


3 Current Obsessions ~
#1 - Family History
#2 - Reading
#3 - Gardening - Both Flowers & Vegetables


3 Surprising Facts About Myself ~
#1 - My left shoulder is lower than my right.
#2 - I've met George Bush
#3 - I'm a compulsive paper-roller. Any paper left in my idle hands will end up in a tight roll. I'm sure this reveals some deep psychological flaw. Please don't tell me what it is.


Tag, you're it!
Jamie, Lisa, Chelsea (Forsythe), Sara, Megan

2 comments:

JaMiEj said...

Wow, I didn't know you'd met George Bush. That's pretty cool! Where and when?

Stefanie said...

He came to SUU, and Jef dragged me up to meet him. I never would've done it otherwise. We shook his hand and chatted for a minute. He looks different in real life. Not impressive-looking at all. But he was nice.