On Monday we had a hectic morning, and I had to be gone from about 10:00 to 1:00. I asked Cannon to take Annie to lunch, and since they pretty much do that every day, I didn't worry about it. When I got home at 1:00, there was no sign of Cannon and Annie. The only thing Robyn could tell me was that they had left for lunch at about 11:15. I walked over to Ashman to look for them on the playground, but they weren't there. I checked at Whitmore's, and even Anna Snedeger's house, but they weren't around. I called Jef to see if he knew where they were, and my next call would have been to the police, but Jennie and Lydia suggested I check the the library. Sure enough, my missing children had been hanging out at the library while I searched the town for them.
Surprise!
11 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment