Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Too Full to Hold

Ben was finally home for a day yesterday, and I begged him to take care of his clean laundry, which has been piling up in the laundry room.  He was having a little difficulty putting it away, and came up to the kitchen to tell me how he was sure he owned at least 50 t-shirts.  I believed him, because it seems like every time that boy leaves the house he comes home with a new shirt. Every activity these days has to have a shirt to go with it, and Ben attends them all.


Ben was back to the kitchen about 10 minutes later, looking a little sheepish.  He admitted to me that he had broken his t-shirt drawer.
"You broke your drawer?" I asked.
Turns out, he had done exactly that.  His drawer couldn't actually hold 50 t-shirts, but he had done his best to stuff them all in until it was literally full to bursting.  The poor guy was a little distressed, but I thought it was pretty funny.  We may need to come up with a different solution for his t-shirts - like a flat bed truck, maybe.


0 comments: